Krásné narozeniny, Pecičko! :)
3 question..
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Laura
kytky 7, meta: 13650

PostPosted: Thu 30.3.2023 9:52    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. My hair- I would make it much thicker, stronger, shinier and longer.
2. Jojo Moyes trilogy Me before you, After You and Still me
3. People who manage to be kind and goodhearted and yet assertive and not a doormat, who are powerful but don’t take advantage, who are capable and wise but not arrogant and conceited, etc.

1. What is your charity in your life? Meaning when you do something for someone or a community you wouldn’t have to do without any reward or reciprocity (other than your good feeling)
2. What kind of people or their specific behavior make you behave mean to them?
3. In what situations would you like to be more patient?

Advice is what we ask for when we already know the answer but wish we didn't
Člověk
jsem duhová víla

PostPosted: Thu 30.3.2023 14:08    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I used to volunteer as an art therapy assistant (= mixing colours Very Happy ) for mentally disabled people (mainly with Down Syndrome) and I absolutely loved it. I don't do anything like that at the moment, just selfishly focus on myself in my free time but I'd like to volunteer again eventually. Maybe at a dog shelter?

2. shovinists (hate them)

3. mainly when a car in front of me goes 75 km/hour when limit is 100 km/hour. that drives me nuts Embarassed
‐---------

1.what area of your life are you focusing the most lately (e.g. career, health, self-development, friends, family...)?
2. Do you believe in ghosts or evil sprits? Would you be keen on spending a night alone in an abandoned house (where for example a criminal act happend or a strange person lived in a past)?
3. what do you think of genetic cloning/ genetic modifications in humans (e.g. making humans less prone to some diseases or making parents able to decide sex or a colour of eyes of their offsprings)?

** every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.
make peace, be kind.
Laura

PostPosted: Thu 30.3.2023 14:38    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I am not focusing on anything. I am just living, just being Smile and for the past few months I have been feeling at peace and comfortable. I am mentally at a better place and it is bewildering that even though my situation is exactly the same, I no longer feel depressed and hopeless. And I don’t need to deal with anything bad or particularly stressful now, I know it is a luxury that won’t last

2. I absolutely do. But I don’t want to look stupid and guliable, so I always try to find rational explanation. But I would never ever want to spend any time at a likely-inhabited-by-unhappy-spirits place, let alone a night, let alone ALONE! Laughing

3. Making them less prone to diseases- interesting. Dangerous, but with everything bad happening I don’t feel that tampering with this is especially bad. But designing your future child looks is something I would not allow.

1. Are you polite to old people even though they behave badly? Do you tolerate more from them than from not old people?Smile
2. Can you imagine living and working for 6months in a jungle in basic living conditions?
3. If you had to choose - living your everyday life for 30 days in minus 20 or above 34 degrees?

Člověk
jsem duhová víla

PostPosted: Thu 30.3.2023 14:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. yes. I kind of think of them they might suffer from dementia or they are in chronic constant pain and feel sorry for them.
2. my dream!!! Very Happy
3. above 34... I am used to it anyway Mr. Green

1. What was the most outrageous thing you have ever done? Do you look back on it more with pleasure or regret?
2. Do you believe in past life?
3. If you could travel into the past but not return, would you? Where would you go and what would you do? Would you try to reshape history?

** every action you take is a vote for the type of person you wish to become.
make peace, be kind.
Laura

PostPosted: Thu 30.3.2023 18:48    Post subject: Reply with quote

1. I don’t think I had done anything outrageous.. and if I did, I wouldn’t share it here Mr. Green
2. Past and future, yes.
3. I think we are living in best time in history. (Obviously not everyone everywhere). Especially as a woman.. Or I might be wrong, but I don’t know history well enough in all areas of the world to be sure. But I would not want to travel back in time.

Same questions

Post new topic   Reply to topic    sfera.pravy.net Forum Index -> Hry All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Page 7 of 7

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum