sfera.pravy.net Forum Index
sfera.pravy.net
Krásné narozeniny, Pecičko! :)
POMOC! - preklad do Aj

View previous topic :: View next topic  
melly
:-)

PostPosted: Tue 23.1.2007 14:29    Post subject: POMOC! - preklad do Aj Reply with quote

Prosim nejaku dobru dusu, ci by mi do Aj neprelozila toto, ale DNES. Dogeyes Zajtra to uz musim zviazat, prave som sa vratila zo skusky... nic nestiham Crying or Very sad

: Uvedenie nového výrobku na trh. [Postupová práca]. Univerzita Komenského v Bratislave. Filozofická fakulta; Katedra psychológie. Školiteľ: PhDr. Vladimír Burčík, Phd. Bratislava: KP FiFUK, 2007. 36 s.

Hlavnou témou postupovej práve je uvedenie nového výrobku na trh. Práca je rozdelená do piatich častí, z ktorých prvá približuje charakteristiku spotrebiteľa a zákazníka a faktoroch ovlyvňujúcich nákupné správanie. Druhá časť hovorí o cieľovej skupine. Tretia časť sa zaoberá účinkami marketingovej komunikácie u spotrebiteľa. Štvrtá časť zachytáva základné rozdelenie metód výskumu účinnosti marketingovej komunikácie a ich stručný popis. Detailnejšie sa zaoberá metódou focus group, pretože ide o jednu z najpoužívanejších metód a tiež sme si ju vybrali ako metódu v našom projekte. V piatej časti sa zaoberáme projektom výskumu. Našim cieľom je teoreticky i aplikáciou na konkrétny problem zmapovať spotrebiteľa, jeho očakávania, správanie a rozhodovanie, ako základného článku procesu výmeny

Kľúčové slová:

Spotrebiteľ. Zákazník. Spotrebné správanie. Cieľová skupina. Marketingová komunikácia. Metódy výskumu účinnosti marketingovej komunikácie. Focus group.
terinas
kytky 8, konec
kytky 8, konec

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 19:40    Post subject: Reply with quote

Doufám, že se melly nebude zlobit, že použiju její téma,a bych nemusela zakládat zybtečně nový (melly, jestli ti to vadí tak napiš třeba SZ a já to smažu Cool ).

Prosím mohli byste mi někdo zkontrolovat tohle? Dogeyes
I´m going to write about my niece. Maybe it is odd that I write about her, but I think that you will understand me.
Her name is Natálie and it is my sister´s daughter.
Naty is 4 yeras old so she lives with her mummy and daddy in a new built house in Brno.
She is only child, but her parents want some other children in the future.
She has got shoulder-length, fair, wavy hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is very slim and limp because she is very fidgety. For example, she dances twice a weeks and she exercises a ballet. Natálka likes so painting, singing and playing with her toys, like other pre-school children. She likes our animals at home, but also animals in a Zoo. We often watch fairy-tales on TV or we read books of tales.
My niece is cheerful, kind, friendly and honest like nobody else. Children always says the truth and they don´t dissimulate. I like it! When I feel awful, she can set off me. She always helps me. Though she is only 4 years old, she teaches me how be happy.
Naty is the most important person in my life. Her birth changed my life.
Leňula
Feet planted firmly in the sky

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 19:45    Post subject: Reply with quote

terinas wrote:

I´m going to write about my niece. Maybe it is odd that I write about her but I think that you will understand me.
Naty is 4 years old so she lives with her mummy and daddy in a new built house in Brno.
She is the only child but her parents would like to have some other children in the future.
She has got shoulder-length, fair, wavy hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is very slim and limp because she is very fidgety. For example, she dances twice a week and she is doing ballet. Natálka likes painting, singing and playing with her toys, like other pre-school children. She likes our animals at home and also animals in the Zoo. We often watch fairy-tales on TV or we read books of tales.
My niece is cheerful, kind, friendly and honest like nobody else. Children always tell the truth and they don´t dissimulate. I like it! When I feel awful, she can set me off. She always helps me. Though she is only 4 years old, she teaches me how to be happy.

dotaz - co znamena limp? naslo mi to "kulhat" Very Happy
set off - co tim zamyslis? Very Happy (vyznam nechapu, ale kazdopadne to bude set me off)
jo a poznamka - v anglictine narozdil od cestiny se nepise carka pred "but" a "that" (ve vetsine pripadu)

jinak - na casy nemam ted zrovna nervy... pardon. Smile

“We don’t need a list of rights and wrongs, tables of dos and don’ts: we need books, time, and silence. Thou shalt not is soon forgotten, but Once upon a time lasts forever.”
terinas
kytky 8, konec
kytky 8, konec

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 19:56    Post subject: Reply with quote

Embarassed nj překlady na seznam slovníku asi nebudou nejlepší Laughing
limp je údajně ohebný, pružný Confused ale asi to vynechám jak tak koukám Laughing
a to set off mělo být že mě umí rozesmát
A děkuju za upozornění o těch čárkách, to jsem neveděla, odmažu je Smile
Berus
kytky 3, meta: 1750

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

Leňula wrote:
terinas wrote:

I´m going to write about my niece. Maybe it is odd that I write about her but I think that you would understand me.
Naty is 4 years old so she lives with her mummy and daddy in a new built house in Brno.
She is the only child but her parents would like to have some other children in the future.
She has got shoulder-length, fair, wavy hair and beautiful brown eyes. She is very slim and flexible because she is very fidgety. For example, she dances twice a week and she is doing ballet. Natálka likes painting, singing and playing with her toys, like other pre-school children. She likes our animals at home and also animals in the Zoo. We often watch fairy-tales on TV or we read books of tales.
My niece is cheerful, kind, friendly and honest like nobody else. Children always tell the truth and they don´t pretend. I like it! When I feel awful, she can set me off. She always helps me. Though she is only 4 years old, she teaches me how to be happy.

dotaz - co znamena limp? naslo mi to "kulhat" Very Happy
set off - co tim zamyslis? Very Happy (vyznam nechapu, ale kazdopadne to bude set me off)
jo a poznamka - v anglictine narozdil od cestiny se nepise carka pred "but" a "that" (ve vetsine pripadu)

jinak - na casy nemam ted zrovna nervy... pardon. Smile

Já náladu mám. Cool

Limp = ohebný - ale použila bych flexible
Dissimulate = raději bych použila pretend
Tím "set off" opravdu nevím, co jsi chtěla říct. Embarassed Ed: Ok, tak v tom případě je to v pořádku Smile

Jinak můžu říct, že po stránce obsahu je to moc pěkné, zvlášt poslední dvě věty.

Last edited by Berus on Sat 17.3.2007 20:00; edited 1 time in total
Leňula
Feet planted firmly in the sky

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 19:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

terinas - ted jsem to zkusila opacne a ony obe ty slovicka funguji... jen pri prekladu z anglictiny mi to nejdriv vyhodilo ty pavyznamy... Laughing Embarassed

“We don’t need a list of rights and wrongs, tables of dos and don’ts: we need books, time, and silence. Thou shalt not is soon forgotten, but Once upon a time lasts forever.”
terinas
kytky 8, konec
kytky 8, konec

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 20:00    Post subject: Reply with quote

Děkuju moc holky Smile A poradíte mi prosím ještě, jak má říct to, že mě umí rozesmát? Smile
Berus

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 20:01    Post subject: Reply with quote

terinas wrote:
Děkuju moc holky Smile A poradíte mi prosím ještě, jak má říct, že mě umí rozesmát? Smile

To set me off je v pořádku, nebo make me laugh Wink
terinas
kytky 8, konec
kytky 8, konec

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Berus wrote:
terinas wrote:
Děkuju moc holky Smile A poradíte mi prosím ještě, jak má říct, že mě umí rozesmát? Smile

To set me off je v pořádku, nebo make me laugh Wink

Děkuju Smile
Berus

PostPosted: Sat 17.3.2007 20:04    Post subject: Reply with quote

Není zač Wink
sun Topic
kytky 7, meta: 14150
kytky 7, meta: 14150

PostPosted: Sun 18.3.2007 9:58    Post subject: Reply with quote

chuda melly Myslik
Post new topic   Reply to topic    sfera.pravy.net Forum Index -> Škola All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to:  
You can post new topics in this forum
You can reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum